The success and sustainability of the Actuaries Institute and the actuarial profession rests on the shoulders of dedicated volunteers.
We have hundreds of members working across our 85 committees, task forces and working groups to:
- Support the profession by engaging with industry, government, academia, and media
- Assisting in reaching wider communities through dedicated policy writing and supporting marketing and public policy campaigns
- Identify and provide advice on issues on national and international issues
- Engage and inspire young actuaries
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the profession
- Contribute to continuing professional development and networking events.
Interested in getting involved? See our current volunteer opportunities.
The Volunteer Awards acknowledges and celebrates the valuable contributions of our committee members and volunteer community.
View Winners | Past Winners
Nominations closed on Friday 25 March 2022. The winners were announced at the 2022 All-Actuaries Summit.